Portobello Art and Fashion Market on November 27th and 28th
- S2S Nation is proud to be part of the event and look forward to offering you a different Christmas shopping experience
Portobello Art and Fashion Market gathers distinctive artwork and one of a kind crafts, inspired by local artists and designers, against the mainstream commercial commodity. It is definitely a good place to look for unconventional and artistic Christmas gifts. The selected exhibitors have to provide visitors high quality and unique items. S2S Nation, therefore, is proud to contribute our limited-edition, Bamboo Organic Cotton Tees, with award winning designs to this event.Further special sales and secret surprises will be offered to the customers as well.
Nothing more heart warming then giving S2S Nation super soft bamboo tees and/or hoodies as a Christmas gifts , knowing that you are making a difference to the environment, charity ( 5% of your purchase will go to charity), and pampering the gifts receivers.
S2S Nation's products have been proven to be popular during the last exhibition. Following the support of the customers, S2S Nation will be attending the market on November 27th and 28th. We hope you can find your best Christmas gifts here with the secret surprises we are going to provide.
For more information about Portobello Art and Fashion Market, please see: http://www.portobellowest.com.
For more information about how Portobello talks about S2S Nation, please see: "S2S Nation, saving the world one T-shirt at time!"
UBC snowboard and ski fair
- The beginning of the journey for “S2S” to go “face-to-face”
It was our very first exhibition –UBC snowboard and ski far. We were overwhelmed by UBC students’ enthusiasm and interests, which shows their support to the eco-fashion and arts. The success of the exhibition, pioneered by Jamie, proves how important it is for us to establish the direct contact with our customers. During each encounter with our customer, Jamie was able to explain the stories behind each design, which fully lived up to the spirit of our brand, s2s, i.e. “Something To Say”.
The success of this fair also encourages us to participate in more events. It would be a good news to S2SNation fans as they will be able to see us during Halloween, Christmas, and many other major festivals with substantial discount and various giveaways.
Here’s a glimpse of our booth at UBC snowboard and ski fair:
Our newest product, the hoodie
Jamie is grateful for his former students’ help
Jamie, the men behind the scene!
S2SNation will exhibit at the UBC snowboard and ski fair on Oct 14 and Oct 15
"The Ski & Snowboard Fair is where students, staff and faculty can pick up the latest equipment, apparel, season passes, travel deals, etc for the upcoming winter season! Booths will be available both indoors and outdoors for this event, rain or shine!", quoted from AMS, UBC
Although Eco Fashion Week just finished, full of excitement and appreciation, we can't wait to meet with our customers again. We will be exhibiting our eco friendly t-shirts and newly made hoodies at the UBC snowboard and ski fair on Oct 14 and Oct 15. We'd love to see you there!
S2SNation @ Eco Fashion Week
|It was a busy week for S2S Nation as Vancouver's first ever Eco Fashion week wrapped up on Thursday night with a closing party at club 560. S2SNation had the chance to interact with other people in the sustainable fashion world and came away with a better understanding of the needs of our eco Tee lovers. We also gladly gave away a free t-shirt to a lucky winner.|
"Panda Revolution" is featured on Tee Gazette
I’m back with another t-shirt review, and this time its a design by S2S Nation called Panda Revolution. This shirt is 70% Bamboo, 30% Cotton and I’ve never felt a softer t-shirt in my life. It only gets softer with each wash. I have not noticed any fading or peeling with this design to date. ( Read More)
S2SNation Print Revew by SingulariTee
You can see for yourself... even with my crappy camera, the tee still looks stunning printed. The mesh-work came out clean, the print feel is fine... whoever's screening these is doing a solid job. As for the tee itself? I'm going to say the folks at the bamboo clothing plant are over-selling their product a little... so far I have not purified my body, learned to caber-toss, or spoken with woodland creatures (which I think are all claims I've seen bamboo make before). Still, this is definitely a comfortable shirt. It doesn't break my top-3 blanks, but if it's not as soft as the pitchmen would like you to think, it doesn't change the fact that it is noticeably softer than your average tee. It's also a bit of a heavier shirt, but it doesn't feel it on your body. This could be an excellent thing for those who find American Apparel to be too thin. Finally, can I just say that I -love- the cut? I asked for a large, based on the sizing charts, though I normally wear XL in most blanks. This delivers. To me, I'd say it fits like a large-and-a-half, comfortably between L and XL, but as always, checking the sizing charts will suit you better. And best of all, these things are preshrunk, which seems like such a freaking obvious step to me. Solid print + solid shirt goes a long way toward equaling a solid company. ( Read More)
S2SNation Print Revew by Compete-tee-tion-
Before I go into the product itself, you shoud know a few things about the company. S2S Nation is based in Canada, and they’re all about helping the environment and charitable causes. That’s not to say that you’ll only find eco designs, though- they print a pretty wide range of art, all sourced from their site’s competition. ( Read More )
S2SNation is featured on Tee Gazette and Green LA Girl
S2SNation is proud to participate in the work of the International Child Art Foundation.
Please join us to bring the world together for the future of our children…
Children's Festival Objectives
- The World Children’s Festival provides children a transformational experience that becomes a touchstone throughout their lives
- Free and open to the public, the festival attracts more than 10,000 attendees in addition to the nearly 1,000 Arts Olympiad winners and their families
- Nearly 200 artists, educators, engineers, entrepreneurs, Olympians, scientists, and technologists host free workshops and activities that show the power of STEAMS education (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics, and sport) and make the festival a transformative experience for all attendees
- The sequencing of the 3-day festival’s educational workshops and activities is based on ICAF’s Peace through Art approach, featured in the December 2006 issue of the U.K.’s leading medical journal, The Lancet:
- Health + Environment Day (June 17) - instruction is informational, spotlighting concerns that children share in common
- Creativity + Imagination Day (June 18) - learning is participatory, invoking children’s inherent talents and potential
- Peace + Leadership Day (June 19) - training is inspirational, encouraging lifelong creativity, nonviolence and health
Children's Festival Features
- The festival features the first public exhibition of the winning Arts Olympiad works
- The international Arts Olympiad winners and their teachers and parents are housed by the Pentagon families as part of the U.S. Military’s public diplomacy
- The festival MC are ICAF Youth Board Members –creative youth who participated in previous Arts Olympiads and World Children’s Festivals
- The ICAF Youth Board selects creative companies and leaders and presents them the “World Children’s Awards”
- Children’s troupes selected from schools across the United States and world over are invited to perform on the “World Stage” setup across from the U.S. Capitol
- Children’s performances are arranged at the Millennium Stage at The John F. Kennedy Center, at foreign embassies in Washington, and at other suitable venues in the area
- Festival attendees can choose from more than a dozen activities and workshops and performances held simultaneously at any time
How to Participate:
To be a part of the solution, kindly mail your donation to:
International Child Art Foundation
To see more information, please visit International Child Art Foundation
Thanks for Your Participation. The TOP FIVE WINNERS FOR THE JUNE CONTEST are:
Ready to Shop? Register for the S2SNation Community and Get 10% Discount